By partnering with our clients to help them achieve their desired outcomes, we will:
- Keep them compliant in the areas of self-assessment, company financial reporting and taxation.
- Match their expectation that we will always get this right.
- Advise on general administration, systems, tax, best practice and new initiatives, in all but our compliance work, where this is not permitted.
- Partner with like-minded specialists to bring sound advice and guidance in fields where we either do not yet have the expertise, or are not qualified.
- Proactively keep in touch and be an easy first port of call.
- Be alert to our professional independence and our duty of confidentiality.
- Be generous with our resources.
- Be clear about our billing policy and fees.
We will be known for
- Our commitment to our clients and their close associates (companies or individuals).
- The professionalism, consistency and integrity of our approach in supporting our clients.
- Supporting our community.
- Being proactive.
- Working with likeminded clients and bringing them added value.
- Having a team that is recognized as our most important asset, where each staff member is respected, well paid and treated as an individual.
- Investing in training; whether formally studying or not, all staff will regularly attend the training courses necessary to maintain the highest standards of performance.
- Being a great place to work, with clients who actively want to engage with us.
Links International – Changing lives, transforming communities
Links International was established in 1985 as a way of helping some of the world’s poorest communities help themselves out of poverty. It does this predominantly through community healthcare, micro-enterprise and education training and projects. From the outset, Links has used the “hand up, not hand out” approach and this ethos still underlines the charity’s work today. The ripple effect that long term supporters see proves that this kind of change is sustainable.
Hills and Peeks has been providing trustee advice and ongoing support to Links International for a number of years. We’ve loved hearing amazing stories of community transformation and are delighted that we have been able to play a part in this change.